I recall the days when having a serious curiosity about computers and innovation was actually thought about a bad thing. I never realized just what those men during my high-school happened to be doing, hunched over their old school mac computers and writing on RAM. It seemed like a different language so nerdy! Quickly seeking for a manward a few years, and guys who are thinking about techy, pc material are located in sought after and there’s merely some thing about those alleged “nerds” that many women cannot get enough of, including my self! What can we state, We have a weakness for one you never know his way around a difficult drive and has their means with HTML. Listed below are my leading five reasons why you should date some type of computer geekâ¦and i will know, I’m dating certainly one of personal!
1. They can correct everything. It is specifically convenient for women just like me with a tendency to break circumstances quite a bit ???? . But listed here is finished ., though he does not learn how to correct something-for instance, your vehicle or notebook, he’s going to google it until he is bluish during the face. He’s going to pull up lessons on Youtube, obtain step by step pdfs, acquire the work done. Some type of computer geek won’t say “I am not sure how-to do thisâ¦”, the guy constantly figures it out-and that sort of determination is quite damn sexy.
2. He has got his fingers from the pulse of community. We give consideration to me a rather Internet experienced lady and a total social media addict. Pc geeks go on it one step further though. They are aware what web sites to attend once, when it comes down to very best & most up to date info. My boyfriend constantly g-chats myself links through-out the day of busting news stories that You will findn’t also heard of, whether or not i am closed into twitter/facebook/foursquareâ¦which I always was! I’ll most likely never learn how the guy does it, but we enjoy my gchats everyday.
3. They don’t require constant interest. You know how some dudes need non-stop compliments and attention? Perhaps not pc geeks. They have discovered to try out independently, which will be fantastic when you require to obtain your things done! This option would be the happiest when it is just them, some songs as well as their exterior hard drives. Hmm..that sounded a little dirtier than we intended! You won’t need consistently entertain them-they won’t ever use up all your what to explore using the internet.
4. You will never wander off. A couple weeks ago, my personal date took me on a birthday day at bay area. We had no idea which place to go for eating, to look, to understand more about and did not perform a lot preparing in advance of time. I happened to be a little concerned we’d lose out on some good spots, not anyway! He merely busted out their iphone, google maps, yelp, urban scoop and navigated you round the town like he was my individual trip manual. It had been thus fun, and I also thought so looked after. In case you are attending try this though and entirely rely on handheld technology, ensure you seize your phone charger on the way outside.
5. You will constantly get a tremendous amount. Before we started matchmaking my personal sweetheart, I found myselfn’t the biggest fan of shopping online. It appeared a discomfort into the butt and many more costly when you factored in shipping and I also enjoyed the moment satisfaction you obtain from walking into a shop and walking-out with new things. My personal sweetheart launched me to the industry of Ebay (yes, I experiencedn’t utilized Ebay before, do not assess), doing a search online for online coupons for discounts and free shipping, and confirmed me personally the good thing about reading reviews-now we study product reviews on anything before I buy it, it’s newer and more effective weird dependency. Sure, i would need to wait several days when it comes down to email to-arrive but I conserved a whole lot cash since I have began using their small tricks and tips that I’ll most likely never return to my outdated shopping habits!
perhaps you have dated a computer technical?